Yoga Reads: Rachel Brathen's 'Yoga Girl'

Tuesday 9 February 2016




Today I am introducing a new thread to my blog and it is called Yoga Reads. I will essentially be discussing some of my favourite Yoga related 'reads' in the hope that it might help some of you guys!

So first up 'Yoga Girl'...

I think that Rachel Brathen a.k.a Yoga Girl was one of the first "Yogis" that I followed on Instagram.
Her content has always been incredibly raw and authentic, as well as pretty fascinating and wanderlust worthy due to the fact that she lives on a Caribbean island!

I was looking for some yoga inspiration and I came across her book in a Waterstones and instantly added it to my wishlist!

After receiving the book for Christmas I read it within two evenings, which is very easily done by the way! It is written in a really approachable way and pretty much every page contains something inspirational and motivating!


I won't give too much of the book away but essentially it is all about getting to know Rachel, the girl behind "Yoga Girl" and her path towards her current state of mind and yogic life!

I loved the fact that this book gave an insight into Rachel's life and it was nice to get to know a little bit more about one of my favourite Instagram yoga gurus!

Plus, her book is full of gorgeous pictures of her life in Aruba, as well as containing a few yoga tutorials and recipes!

This book is such an easy read which will no doubt leave you feeling inspired and make you realise that the people behind the mega Instagram accounts are real people and go through real life situations just like the rest of us! So it's the perfect little book if you are in need of some inspiration and motivation or if you just want to browse through some pretty pictures!

Much love, 

Lizzie xx

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram!

© Sun Meets Moon. Design by FCD.